Monday, July 12, 2010

Make thy presence known

I have reason to believe some folks are reading this...but I don't have any way of knowing who or how many! One of the reasons my last blog never took off was because I never committed to posting regularly. One of the reasons I never posted regularly was because I thought (correctly) that no one read. A vicious cycle, you see. I'm doing better this time around, but do me a fave and comment from time to time, so I don't fall into the same rut.

Also, The Books.

7 comments:

  1. I have your blog in my feed reader. I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you need to look into Google Analytics. Tell me if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this.

    I have also read books--and listened to The Books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks J! Didn't know about that. All set up now. Thanks to the rest of you as well.

    ReplyDelete